Competitions take a lot of hard work and sacrifice. In order to be successful you must have the drive and passion to become successful in your goals.
When competing for a show you must push yourself past normal barriers in order to succeed. Patience, time and self control are needed at all times.
Amanda Lee is an experienced competitor and has won her World Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation Pro Status in the Bikini Diva Class. Amanda has competed in several shows and has experience in everything involved in getting ready for a competition.
- I am extremely passionate about health and fitness and that is what initially led me to compete in fitness competitions. I am extremely fortunate to have an amazing support system and I think that that is one of the most important parts when getting ready for a competition. My passion and dedication to help others and to help them achieve their goals combined with my passion for competing is what makes this Learn2Sweat program so unique.
- Set up a Free Consultation to help clarify your fitness goals and choose the right show for you
- Then, after submitting digital pictures (front, both sides and back, in a two-piece suit) we will decide on the best approach for you.
Competitors looking for help can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing, details and more information.
- Full Prep & Diet Plan
- Customized Workout and Cardio Regime
- Proper Loading and Week Out Plan
- Weekly Assessments
- This is offered to any athlete looking for additional guidance! – Email email@example.com for more information.
- Guidance on networking and how to get your image out
- What looks good from the judges point of view
- What different organizations are looking for/ what each class is looking for bikini/fitness/ figure
- Help with suits, is familiar with different fits & cuts
- Proper loading, and cutting week out program
- What to be eating the day of show
- How to pump up before going on stage
- This can be the most confusing and emotional time for a competitor
- To know the proper nutrients and needs of your body is complex and this off season program will help you from rebounding and gaining an unhealthy amount of body fat
- Guidance & support!