If you keep saying to yourself that you will start tomorrow, today will never come……
Set a date, and a goal, write it down on paper, and make it real.
To help you get that push to start on your workout goals, whatever they may be, you may need that extra motivating factor.
motivators that will get you started today:
- sign up for a 10k run
- sign-up for a fitness competition
- sign-up for a try-a-tri
- book your holiday (and buy your ”trip bikini”)
- for weight-loss; buy an outfit you want, but one size too small
- for toning-up; buy that outfit that you want, but you are not allowed to wear it until you have completed your work out goal
- buy a gift certificate for yourself at a spa…. and reward yourself with some TLC once you have reached you fitness goal
- book yourself a photo shoot
- Book a session with a Certified Personal Trainer
These are just some ideas to put a deadline on your fitness goals….. Be creative! Most the time it’s just being held reliable for your actions that keeps you on the straight and narrow.